« All Prompts
Do uniforms make schools better?
What do you think? Do you agree or disagree?
Perhaps you can think of ideas for both sides of this topic.
Write to convince a reader of your opinions.
- Start with an introduction. An introduction lets a reader know what you are going to write about.
- Write your opinions on this topic.
Give reasons for your opinions. Explain your reasons for your opinions.
- Finish with a conclusion. A conclusion sums up your reasons so that a reader is convinced of your opinions.
- plan your writing
- choose your words carefully to convince a reader of your opinions
- write in sentences
- pay attention to your spelling and punctuation
- use paragraphs to organise your ideas
- check and edit your writing so it is clear for a reader.