Definition of Kilo-
kilo- is a prefix that means one thousand.
- A kilolitre is one thousand litres.
- A kilogram is one thousand grams.
- A kilometre is one thousand metres.
- A kiloPascal is one thousand Pascals.
- A kiloHertz is one thousand Hertz.
The aim of this dictionary is to provide definitions to common mathematical terms. Students learn a new math skill every week at school, sometimes just before they start a new skill, if they want to look at what a specific term means, this is where this dictionary will become handy and a go-to guide for a student.
Year 1 to Year 12 students
Learn common math terms starting with letter K
Author: Subject Coach
Added on: 6th Feb 2018
You must be logged in as Student to ask a Question.
None just yet!